Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

Lol. Well I dont much care what color they are, but I would enjoy an all english speaking wally world day. Or maybe an all american citizen day.
Sweat I know you like to stir up the locals here, but surely you do not really think we should continue to allow all the illegal immigrants the ability to use a flawed system to rape our economy. We have enough legal polititions doing that for us. I am an expat worker in another country, I came here to make money. In order to come to work here I had to provide a complete medical report including a detailed physical, chest xrays, a detailed background check. I have to leave every 3 months for at least 2 days. I can only stay a maximum of 6 years no matter what, and I had to be more qualified than any local worker as well as train a local while I am here. I am not allowed to do anything other than what my work permit states that I am here to do. There is constant issues with the local union for having me here. A local got mad at me and went to immigration and complained and I had to go before them to explain my situation. I understand the governments strict requirements as I know that every time I wire transfer the money I make back to my account it is forever gone from there economy.
I do not have any problem with the mexican family who comes to the states to better there life. It is what america was built on. I do however have a problem with them sneeking in without going through some kind of system that makes sure they are legit. I do have a problem with them being able to steal my stuff and the local police not being able to do anything about it. I do have a problem with them crashing into my car while drunk and hurting my son only to find out they don't have a license to drive or insurance to pay for the damages and still they do not even get deported back to where they came from because as the officer put it "there is nothing I can do".
This is CABL.com posting #301740. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqEW
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all sweatforhire 5/2/2010 10:14:21 PM