Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

I love what you said about the Mexico flag... You are right in that regard.. Last week, either Thursday or Friday, they had a "walk out" with all the children in almost all the schools here. I was pretty amazed that these people were carrying the Mexico flag.. UMM that I agree is stupid.. BUT I can't say that they are the smartest people in the world.. If you want to be a U.S. citizena dn you are trying to make a point don't fly an American flag.

I love how the ONLY people entering the country illegally are Mexicans... LOL That was hilarious.. Do you not know about the California epidemic of people being brought here from Asian soil being forced to work here in the U.S? Are you serious that you think this is a Hispanic only problem? Too funny...

I must apologize for my comments and my attitude about "hey it's not my job".. You are right that when one job is taken that it is someone else that doesn't get to work here.

I am simply saying I am the first one to jump the border if a better way of life is on that side. Is it any different from me jumping from Cox to Comcast because they are going to pay me more.. Maybe a little bit of a bad analogy. Anyways I am jumping! I am not saying that them being here is right I am saying that to use my tax dollars to harass someone about being a citizen isn't right. WE WILL NEVER STOP THEM FROM COMING HERE... Its a war that we will never win..

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #301544. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqBM
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by New Day
There are 2 replies to this message