Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tea party vs Arizona citizens

Hey MCT 40. I don't think name calling is called for. There I did it. I have brought it up before with toast and others. You must have missed it. I have done it more than once and not just to the people who disagree with me.  But I don't think it does any good any more than the other side.

And if a group says it is going to do something and has a web site built for disruption I think it is proof enough since they have planned it. Actually planned it. But the whole thought was that "I" was just going to say it without any backup. You might find it hard to believe that. You also won't believe that these web sites are encouraged by the administration and George Soros but there will be nothing but denials on that. They have to deny it even though they set it up covertly.

Here's one that did
Boston protesters disrupt Palin’s Tea-Party rant
Banner says: “Union jobs & healthcare for all! Stop the pro-war, racist, sexist, anti-LGBT Palin/Tea Party attack!”

Published Apr 14, 2010 9:43 PM

By Steve Gillis
Vice President, Steelworkers Local 8751
Boston

April 14 — The corporate media may give it a different spin, but for Palin and Wall Street’s Tea Party, Boston was a bust.
Boston, Arpil 14.

Boston, Arpil 14.
WW photo: Maureen Skehan

The day started with immediate tension as Bail Out the People Movement activists and the mostly Haitian-origin staff of Steelworkers Local 8751 unfurled their banner in the middle of the Tea Party’s rally here today.
Not the whole story but here is the link:
http://www.workers.org/2010/us/boston_0422/

well there are just so many extreme groups who just don't believe in the first amendment by allowing people to have their own say without them disrupting it, that is isn't funny. They claim to cherish it but sure don't mind shouting down anyone not agreeing with them. If you want to know how much you can look it up. I am sure you won't though.

Stop name calling everyone. there, that should cover it. hahahaha. yea right.

This is CABL.com posting #301457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqAn
Posted in reply to: Re: Tea party vs Arizona citizens by cablegyswfla
There are 0 replies to this message