Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV chargebacks

The biggest reason and still my number one sales pitch to newbies is to be able to communicate and note jobs, there are an enormous amount of tech's out there who are just not able to do the paperwork. Some are the best installers i've seen, but when the supervisor sees that you are not able to document correctly he sees you as a target, make yourself indespensable to the company and B.S. charges seem to go away. Joe, I know there are illegitimate reasons for a lot of these charges, i was fortunate not to have worked there when phone lines became mandatory,(thats when i left) and i carried and presented myself as a professional. I know there are installers who are out there and do everything right and still get screwed, but too many bitch and complain instead of using the time left to find better employment elsewhere. I stated my concerns about the phone lines one time and one time only. When they wouldn't budge i gave my two weeks notice and found another job. I have followed your posts for awhile and can tell by your attitude and the way you present yourself that you are not one of those who complain unjustly, so, with that in mind good luck to you and i hope you have found or will find a suitable,reputable company.
This is CABL.com posting #301215. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqwt
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV chargebacks by EshoreJoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DTV chargebacks knightwind 4/27/2010 5:20:07 PM