Create your free account now! Sign up

Tea party vs Arizona citizens

I am not a Tea Party member. But the media loves to demonize them and people love to believe that, even if it isn't true. But I notice the media just covering the goings on in AZ without the slant of how wrong it is for people to act like this. Can anyone tell me of a large number or REAL Tea Party members acting like the number of people in AZ? I say real because there are people on the left that will dress up and go out and mingle in the crown and act crazy or say crazy things if there is a camera around just to get on the news and make the party look bad.

But have any Tea Party members smeared refried beans of office windows in the shape of a swastika? Or thrown things at police? Saw on CNN yesterday that very thing. Is it ok for one group to protest violently while the other one just protests? Or is it because the other one is mostly white and the media can't demonize anyone but whites or Christians, which at that point they know include whites but also many other Americans without pointing it out? They and the networks, have no problem making fun of any religion except Muslim. Why is that?

This is CABL.com posting #301197. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqwb
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Tea party vs Arizona citizens Trey9007 4/28/2010 11:46:59 PM
Re: Tea party vs Arizona citizens LocoDawg 4/27/2010 9:05:12 PM