Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll

What? I argued with you that it wasn't both sides? Show me where I said that? You make up too much bullshit to take seriously dude. 

"The one thing that comes to mind was lowering the tax burden on the middle class. Bush did that."

See, this is the disconnect with reality you have from being a republican cheerleader (whether or not you admit to being a Republican you do cheerlead for them and this is just one example)

I'll try to type this slowly to get through... Cutting taxes without cutting spending is a tax postponement, not a cut. But don't let reality get in the way of your cheerleading.

Back to the topic, fuck yeah some people are better than others. If you believe in the American system of government established by the U.S. Constitution, that a valid document certified by authorities of a U.S. State is legitimate, then I'll say you're better than the anti-American "Birthers" every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Sorry I don't share in the hatred of the black guy, or what is percieved as "liberal" or whatever other reason found to believe the bullshit. The fact is, as an American you either believe that Obama was born in Hawaii or you believe that there is a great conspiracy that had to be overtaken by both major U.S. parties to subvert the Constitution. If you believe that, I will continue to laugh at you. Also. You betcha.

This is CABL.com posting #301117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbquT
Posted in reply to: Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message