Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll

I'm sure uneducated people vote on both sides but the poll had nothing to do with voting. Put away the party glasses us vs. them for a minute. It asked if the person thought President Obama was born in the USA. If someone (dem, repub, or otherwise) doesn't believe Obama was born here they're either uneducated (probably don't even know it's a requirement to be pres), an idiot who will believe anything (alien abductions, ghost whisperers), or simply lying for their cause. I'd say most here on this thread are at least somewhat educated on the issue so it must be one of the other two. 

There are idiots who claim Bush was behind 9/11 too. Even if I were a Dem cheerleader I would still be laughing at them just the same. But this is why I've given up on national repubs. You never saw a dem senator/rep talking crazy shit like that and not being pushed away by the saner members of the party. There are crazies on both sides but the Michael Moore wing isn't put front and center by dems like the repubs do with the T-baggers. Repubs like to revel in the bullshit. Sorry, I don't. Let's face it neither side is on "our" side. Both are bought and paid for by the top 1% and mostly don't give a shit about us.

The Dems at least pretend to throw us some scraps now and then. What's the last thing the national republican party has done to help the middle class? Can you even think back that far? They talk about small government then get into office and spend, spend, spend. Reagan did it, Bush did it. Reality is Clinton didn't, spin, spin, spin that however you want. When 2012 comes around you can argue that Obama did it if he does but until then it's speculation. I don't believe the scary rhetoric of repubs anymore. Obama is gonna take my guns away, Obama is gonna bring back the Fairness Doctrine. Did it happen, no. Now it's VAT tax. Yeah, right. If the Repub cheerleaders want to argue that, I say find those WMDs in Iraq you had so much evidence of then get back to me and I'll listen.

This is CABL.com posting #301107. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbquJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll by sab3r
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll goodsky 4/26/2010 9:20:15 PM
Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll sdelnay 4/26/2010 8:18:27 PM
Re: Only 58% think Obama born in USA in poll MCT-40 4/26/2010 4:01:46 PM