Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Employer didn't pay taxes. Can't get my refund

i did all that and even sent w-2 from employer they wanted me to get a letter from employer with letter head and phone number employer won't answer phone. this has been an ongoing mess with this guy. his wife actually has to run and try to maintain his company due to previous problems with the IRS. they've been playing with peoples taxes for years come to find out. the company's out of Michigan and he took taxes out of me for NYS and Michigan. Didn't live in either. actually lived in VA the whole time i worked for him. so to make it right and pay the VA taxes, i had to file refunds for BOTH NYS and MICH. only to be told that none of the money was paid. after he burnt all his bridges in VA, he ran to Canada and now can't be reached. leaves all his messes for his wife to deal with on top of her normal non-cable job.
This is CABL.com posting #301092. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbquu
Posted in reply to: Re: Employer didn't pay taxes. Can't get my refund by SpeedLasher
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Employer didn't pay taxes. Can't get my refund Lightmaster 4/26/2010 5:01:08 PM
Re: Employer didn't pay taxes. Can't get my refund SpeedLasher 4/26/2010 4:11:53 PM