Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

And it will get worse before Obama is through. He and his fellow liberals are going to get as much of their agenda passed before we can vote him out. And agenda that will forever change and tax us more. And our children.

Maybe I didn't explain liberal well enough. It is a way of life for some Dems. It is an ideology. I don't use liberal as a put down but a description of the way a person believes in their right mind. Calling someone paranoid describes a person and not in their right mind or in a derogatory way. There is a difference.

And you are right, you don't know me yet you judge me personally anyway. I do enjoy life as though I needed your advice to do so. I am not all consumed by the debate on this site.

And the gov wants us to be just what you said, sheep to be herded.

I ran with it because that is what I have been called. If someone calls me something then yes, I think they believe I am. So what if I use their words in a post? Is that a problem for you? I am commenting on what another says. So what? Am I not allowed to rebut? Or are people who don't agree with me the only ones allowed to speak?

I am right in my beliefs. Just as you are in yours so I am not spinning anything and if it sounds right, it just might be.
This is CABL.com posting #300752. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqo0
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by cablegyswfla
There are 0 replies to this message