Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What the hell is this VAT tax?

Sorry if I am late for the party but luckily I have been working.. Anyway; Vat tax,,, If you manufacture an item, lets say a bicycle.. For every part made at every stage of its production there will be a flat assessment added.. For example,,, aluminum for frame as stock. taxed,aluminum frame formed,taxed, rubber stock for grips, taxed. grips formed for this frame, taxed. chain from ore to finished product to be installed on the same bike taxed at every stage at the same percentage, brake cables,coating for brake cables,fittings for brake cables, brake levers at every stage,tires at every stage,wheels at every stage,paint the bike, well then there is producing the paint, tax, spraying the paint,tax, assembly, tax.... All these value added taxes will be included in the retail price as it will obviously be passed to the consumer..The bloodsuckers will not be able to afford and the ultimately sales will decrease across the board..

For all the critics, I never built a bicycle from scratch so my cronologicle order of production may be flawed..
This is CABL.com posting #300716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqoq
Posted in reply to: What the hell is this VAT tax? by mountaingirl67
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What the hell is this VAT tax? LocoDawg 4/23/2010 8:31:18 AM