Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: For Crying Out Loud!!! This is an injustice t

My fiance at the time tried to qualify, but because he made $10.00(yes ten bucks) more than the guidelines allowed, he was denied.  He also paid $600 per child a month in child support for his two wonderful children, and we watched as his wife dropped the kids off in a new Lexus, new clothes, new everything, thanks
to that support.  Now I believe he damn well should have been paying child support for the children he and his first wife chose to bring into
this world, but I don't think he chose to send his whole paycheck to her so she could party in high style and drop the the kids off without even having
given them breakfast.  She refused to work even though the judge told her she would be in contempt of court, blah, blah, blah,.  All the while we
were trying to get a business up and running on our own which is pricey and no easy task.  Needless to say it bothers me when people choose not
to take responsibility for bringing children into the world knowing they can just go down to the local government offices with babies in tow, and receive
more money in one day just because they have that child than I was making in a week.

Now we have illegals doing the exact same thing!!!!!  We need to vote them out of office and create amendments so there will be term limits
on Senators and Representatives!!!   They are abusing the fact that there are no term limits(and laughing their asses off at us) and it is time to put a stop to it.  Shit, thank goodness Obama is not allowed to be our Prez forever!!! 

It is not bullshit that foreigners get these stipends and such when they come here, it has been going on for years!  If they become citizens themselves, I am all for it.  But if they just come here to have their babies so they will be U.S. citizens, receive welfare, food stamps, etc. and pay no taxes yet you think it is bullshit?
Maybe you should offer to pay the taxes they don't, buy their food, and pay the for this new healthcare reform bill for them and their kids because I am not looking forward to continually supporting the illegals!! Also remember the $200 a month the woman in front of me was getting was in 1995, so calculate in cost of living back then, and she was getting a hell of alot of money!  It is good to talk to you again drifter, have a good evening!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #300604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqmC
Posted in reply to: Re: For Crying Out Loud!!! This is an injustice t by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: For Crying Out Loud!!! This is an injustice t drifterdawg 4/22/2010 10:05:58 AM