Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Michael White New Directv Ceo

I'll tell ya Knight I am soooooo sick and tired of the posts on here of people complaining about how they got screwed by the HSP, MSO and want to call the President of DTV  F*ck them, they got into this figuring they were going to make huge dollars tossing some sat on a house, and then letting direct deal with warranty issues later on, every time it's the same thing, I GOT SCREWED by SO and SO and I am calling the President! Not once has one of them owned up to the fact that they hacked a job and got bagged! Sure there are some, including me that have a company run off in the middle of the night owing us money, but to think the CEO of Directv would call me back if I complained to him is retarded! 
DTV owes me nothing, the companies I subed for are the ones who got paid and ran, I am not a 5 yr old that runs and cries foul because someone beat me at thier game! Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me! I was not, and have never been a sub for Direct, anyone owing me money got paid by them and decided they needed the money more than I did, and ran. What's different with his case? All I stated was he should grow a set of nuts and complain to the court in the county he got screwed in, who owes him the money, shit for all we know he found someone who ran a self storage outfit and the cell phone numbers for them are no longer working, they gave him a phony name, and it's a bogus outfit. White does not care! Activation, activation, activation is all he cares about. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2 year contract bottom line!
If this E-ROCK wants us to think that Mike White called him and is compassionate about his plight, then Mr White is about to inundated with phone calls from techs who are looking for money paid on their sweat and materials! 
MY 2 CENTS!
This is CABL.com posting #300592. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqmq
Posted in reply to: Re: Michael White New Directv Ceo by knightwind
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Michael White New Directv Ceo knightwind 4/22/2010 2:11:12 AM