Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: another step to control

Are you guys really stuck on the salt? Really. Was that was I was posting about in your minds? Salt is good for people. You can't live without it. You need it. Yes too much is bad. Can you buy products without salt? YES. You guys may not believe this but there are so many people in the US who can eat food without too much salt and they don't need the gov to tell any company how much they can use. ITS TRUE. REALLY. You can buy food all over the place with low sodium and other healthy brands. People do it everyday. And Mike, your dad quit eating so much salt. How did he do that? Did the government make him? NO. He did it on his own. It is my right, your right and everyones' right to eat what they want and not have the government intrude, period. If you don't like the salt in a product, don't buy it. What is the problem? Can't you do that? Or can you , and I am not just talking to you Mike, not find food with no salt? Man, how can you think the government is in charge of what we eat? Unless it is poison or diseased, I am not interested in their involvement with a spice. But let them if you want, tell you or any company what you are going to eat.Can they advise me? Ok. Force me. Not ok. Do you know there is no law about someone being an alcoholic but you guys want them to regulate salt? And I can only say this............one word was picked out of my post and it had nothing to do with the subject of the post. The post was not about salt or are you, D, just sooooo stuck that you can't get past it?
This is CABL.com posting #300586. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqmk
Posted in reply to: Re: another step to control by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: another step to control DONE RIGHT 4/22/2010 1:49:43 PM
Re: another step to control drifterdawg 4/22/2010 1:02:21 AM