Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve?

Yes I think I can say something that has brought up and the administration isn't denying. Did you have a concrete time on health care? I didn't think so. Of course you could lie and say you knew the day and year it would happen.  I think I have shown stories on the VAT as well. So yes, I think I can safely say it will happen without a day or week. I think I knew health care was coming before it was on Obama's desk but you keep pushing you thoughts as though it is all good. Obama will bring slavery and not peace. Unless you think the world government telling citizens what to do is peace. I guess it is. No freedom but no war. Just being told what job you will have and where you will live. Yes you are wrong. He can't bring world peace because he doesn't run the world. And Iran, North Korea and Venezuela have psychos for leaders. It isn't even in the same park and the VAT which has a much more viable chance of happening. You show me where the government has denied any thought of instituting it. You can't. they want it and will do it. 20 more percent of our money gone to the machine the dems love so much.
This is CABL.com posting #300284. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqhs
Posted in reply to: Re: Is Obama constitutionally eligible to serve? by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message