Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Document

It's ok, the long form isn't important! After all, it's only for the office of the president of the United States ..... no big deal!

I'm pretty sure that I know what the truth is, and I will prove it soon .... that is, if they don't kill me first, lol!

But now to continue....

(full article is in the link below)

Hey ... what's up with this????....

Dr. Chiyome Fukino declared she has seen the "original birth records" that verify Obama was born in Hawaii and is a "natural-born American citizen," the Honolulu Advertiser reported.

But in two separate telephone interviews with WND, Janice Okubo, the health department's public information officer, told WND that Hawaii law prohibited her from commenting on the birth records of any specific person.

The Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed
when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001.

Images of two 1961 Hawaii birth certificates similar to the one President Obama purportedly has on file have now been unveiled. The Honolulu Advertiser published photostats of the original long-form birth certificates of twin daughters born to Eleanor Nordyke at Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital Aug. 5, 1961, one day after Obama was supposedly born at the same facility.

A close examination of the birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins shows the registration number precedes the number given Obama, even though the future president was born a day earlier.
Susan Nordyke was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.
Gretchen Nordyke followed at 2:17 p.m. and was given No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

According to a version of Obama's purported short-form certificate available from FactCheck.org, Obama was given a higher registration number than the Nordyke twins. The online image indicates the number is No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.
The middle figure in Obama's purported registration also is different than the Nordykes'. Obama's is 1961, indicating the year, while the Nordykes' is merely 61.

It's not just Obama's original birth certificate at issue. WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Is it just me, or is this guy really trying to hide something?!?!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=105347

Note how the number looks (61 not 1961) in the upper right corner on a real 1961 Hawaii certificate of live birth (long form)

This is CABL.com posting #300094. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqeo
Posted in reply to: Re: Document by drifterdawg
There are 0 replies to this message