Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ok line guys maybe some info...

Example; So you wanna be a linemen.. What are you waiting for? Get your ass up that pole and swap the lasher. What!!! you ain't got that swapped yet? Do I need to come up there and do your work for you?? WTF!!!! This ain't no union job,,,lets go!! You ain't done yet?? Throw me that rope,,,you call that a throw??? My grandmother can throw better than that, and she is 72. What's the hold up?? Come on lets move it, worms move faster than that. Don't tell me you "can't" do it,,,there is no such word as "can't", it might be,,a little hard, if I can do it, so can you. What are you waiting for,,sundown. You know,,,, if you don't hurry up, I'm gonna have to notifie the postal service, of your change of address. Reach out there and grab it, you ain't gonna fall. How many times do I have to tell you "Left nut right washer", and righty tighty,,lefty Lucy. Damn,,,,I just grew 5 more gray hairs waiting on you. What part of "your slow" don't you understand. Move it, 10 cents holding up a dollar..... Damn,,breaking in greenbeans makes me thirsty, time for a PBR.
This is CABL.com posting #299956. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqca
Posted in reply to: Ok line guys maybe some info... by PantherFan
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Ok line guys maybe some info... djcable04 4/20/2010 3:52:20 PM
Re: Ok line guys maybe some info... PantherFan 4/19/2010 2:01:44 AM
Re: Ok line guys maybe some info... okieboy 4/18/2010 2:16:55 PM
Re: Ok line guys maybe some info... CABLEDAWG2K 4/17/2010 5:12:39 PM
Re: Ok line guys maybe some info... olndog 4/17/2010 12:54:23 PM