Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: North Houston area Installs

TNT does suddenlink in Kingwood and there are alot of MDUs in Kingwood. I used to run the MDU route for the last contractor before TNT got it and did so out of a low-rider S10 pickup - LMAO...    Oasis comm. had the woodlands area for comcast last i knew ,  but i dont keep up with installs like i used to.  also , check with Northland Cable and find out their install contractor. Northland services most of porter, down FM 1314, & down FM 1485 , but Im not sure how many MDUs they have in their service area.  Check with Versalink communications on FM1314 close to FM 242. they may be able to point you in the right direction as they  do construction for Northland as well as a coupla other MSOs.

No luck with Shark Communications in Conroe? im not sure if instant communications is still around , but they used to run 2 or 3 MDU routes when i worked there 10+ years ago.    Otherwise strap a ladder atop that little Rav4 and get to it! you may get lucky and find a contractor that will let you use a 24v  foot extension ladder (just for show) if you can gaff a pole.  PM me and ill try to find out some info next week for ya. 

This is CABL.com posting #299937. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqbR
Posted in reply to: North Houston area Installs by spaceage sara
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: North Houston area Installs spaceage sara 4/17/2010 2:18:47 AM