Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:WHATS GOING ON??????????????

SIMPLE...They over-extended themselves. January last year AT&T was worth 175 BILLION Dollars. January THIS year AT&T is worth 75 BILLION Dollars. Watch as the saga continues...

>Take a good look at the AT&T logo {the blue globe}, now go watch Star Wars & see if it resembles the DeathStar.
>
>For 14 years I {the last 5 I was an Upgrade Manager} who worked for Continental Cablevision which became MediaOne which was absorbed by AT&T, so I am giving you a viewpoint unique to having been on the inside. So after MediaOne was swallowed by AT&T I bailed. AT&T has a history of profit uber alles, and while I am of German descent I could not in good conscience stay there. When the deal was first announced back in 1999 I was convinced AT&T was buying MediaOne for the brain power. This past summer the VP of the Northeast resigned & I took that as my cue to follow suit.
>
>
>>Your lucky if you just now got shut down...AT&T has been doing this all over the country since October, 2000. There learning there is a differance between running a long distance phone company than running a cable tv company.
>>
>>>WHATS GOING ON IN DENVER WITH AT&T. THEY SHUT EVERYONE DOWN WITH NO EXPLAINATION.
>>>DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY INSIDE INFO???
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #29949. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhXd
Posted in reply to: Re:WHATS GOING ON?????????????? by Animal AKA Will
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:WHATS GOING ON???Sounds Familiar to Me... sprdave 1/7/2001 12:34:00 PM