Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mass Contractors get screwed again

$32.88 for a triple reconnect ???? As a contractor ? Dude, when I stopped the insanity I thought that $127 base with no extras for a triple reco was cutting it too low and that's why I started looking elsewhere.   $5.50 to hang a drop  ? ....man,  you're better off hacking off a couple of fingers and going on SSI disability for being physically disabled, and mentally retarded.    Physically because you you're missing some fingers, and retarded because you're the dimwit that cut em off.   Imagine, an outlet and a drop are the same price. 
And $1.60 if you are a "true contractor"   WTF is true a contractor ??  some joker driving around with 6 or so halfwit hacks in grocery getters with the ladder bungeed to the luggage racks while the inside looks and smells like a dumpster at Miickey Deez and paying his "techs" .95 cents a point for handing out work orders in the parking lot ?????  Dat dere is called pimpin'. Essentially the same thing the prime is doing, just going on a way smaller scale.

When it's gotten to be standard that "techs" show up at customers homes and can't speak any English at all, there is no pride left real or false to be had in this industry anymore.
This is CABL.com posting #299169. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpZt
Posted in reply to: Mass Contractors get screwed again by massdawgcabl
There are 0 replies to this message