Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm........

You are exactly right. Anyone can pick out one piece of the mosaic that is the mess in Washington and start a rant about one group or another. But that is not the issue at all. You have to look at the totality of ALL of the actions of the last 50 years by both parties and you get a very clear picture of where these clowns are taking us to.

Trey is stuck in very partisian mode and that is his right to do so. But I for one could care less about any of the current pols and will not be afraid to stand my ground to speak out against any of them or those who wish to defend the current unsustainable trends the feds are pushing upon us for their own political and power hungry gains.

Until We The People reassert control over congress as opposed to the other way around, we are doomed to mediocrity at best. These are not words I take lightly, but are said rather somberly. We live in the greatest country in the world, but are unfortunatly have leadership that is more worried about its own perks instead of doing what is right for the country.

Obama wants to speak about change, I agree. Lets change all of them to unemployed.
This is CABL.com posting #299105. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpYr
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm........ by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hmmm........ MCT-40 4/11/2010 10:01:55 PM