Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Can we give the info on the Location,Company&Price when posting? GREAT !

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!

>I've been broadcasting that idea for two years now. You'll also notice when I post I put all the info I can think of in the posting. Alot of these folks out here are either ashamed of what there working for or they don't post price because they want a shop full of the best possible splicers at the lowest dollar. On the other hand I try to rate the price to the running and whats involved so a guy can make a good buck. We all have kids, homes, bills, and problems we sure don't need a problem job. I virtually refuse to respond to any one that won't post there price or won't email there prices and there's a lot of them out there (power,pride ??). I know its impossible for everyone because they have to eat etc. It wastes time and money and usually if a person / company won't be up front with there price there will be other things too. Its so funny I've seen top dollar, gravy, easy running, this is the place with no place listed, it's absolutely unbelieveable what people post. When I post I put it all on there and I personally think that most people can make a decision based on the truth and I don't have to be a car salesman to get them to the job site. I believe you gain peoples respect that way. If it's who,what,when and why they want to be there they come because they want to come.
>
>>It would save on your time and my dime.
This is CABL.com posting #29894. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhWk
There are 0 replies to this message