Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How much can you figure to make as a direct tv

I assume it would depend on if you were to work for DTV or a prime. That said I talked with a Direct tech here this morning, he said he was paid $12 an hour time started when he clocked into his first job and ended when he clocked out of his last. Ok so not bad right, wrong remember with cui you are in a specific city not much travel. This guy said he has to ride 2 sometimes 3 hours ot get to the first job. Said his average 2 week pay is $750, for 2 damn weeks I hope you are making that with cui each week...When I was with dish it wasn't much better at least we got paid piece rate so the more we did the more we made bad part was the ride. Not many dishes go in in a "cable town" all out in the damn boonies...Good luck with your decision, if it were me I'd stay with CUI, Martin, I hear, does a good job of making sure the techs are taken care of.
This is CABL.com posting #298844. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpUe
Posted in reply to: How much can you figure to make as a direct tv emp by Jonathanbrewer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How much can you figure to make as a direct tv west99999 4/10/2010 12:10:59 AM