Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales Side- whose around

Before this thread got jacked, which I'm still a little confused about, there were some pretty good ideas thrown out.

Bkable you had some revolutionary ideas: Work for Hire forum, Un-hirable list, which is great but might have some  legal hurdles, as far what information is publicaly available and what would be considered slander.....but I like it. 

Salesdawg, I think it would be very helpful for veterans and newbies to know about market conditions, rates, saturation, true opportunity, etc.....  It would definately save reps and companies, time, energy an money.

Admin, I understand that there are probably hundreds of sub-categories if you want to get into the nitty-gritty, and that there are diminishing returns at a certain level of adding new topics.  With that said, maybe we can experiement with one Sales-Side forum ( as Sales is a pretty broad topic, and those door knockers do create some of the work that employs some others on this site)  and see if it makes the world a better place......  if you dont ask you don't get, right?

I appreciate this great resource you created, and would like to see others benefit from it as well.

Thank you,
-Alex
This is CABL.com posting #298831. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpT1
Posted in reply to: Re: Sales Side- whose around by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sales Side- whose around Admin 4/9/2010 10:46:22 AM