Create your free account now! Sign up

You gotta love grandkids!

I wasn't going to have the chance to see my grandkids this year on Easter, so I sent my grand daughter who's 10 a email on Easter morning saying the Easter Bunny came to our house and left baskets and candy for them here, and we would get together later, this is a copy of the email I just got from her;

hi sorry i havnt sent u a email ive been busy playing outside so i didnt use the computer at all. cam and i had an awsome easter:) how about u did u have a good easter? thats so cool how the easter bunny brought easter baskets for me and cam. the easter bunny gave us easter baskets too. well ill see u soon bye:)

this is the first email I have ever gotten from her, my daughter and son in law have just let her make her own email addy at yahoo so she can email with her friends from school and girl scouts, damn I feel old! I can tell you this; this is one email that will go into a special folder that i will keep and cherish close to my heart! No matter how bad of a day her grandpa has, he can come home and open it, and SMILE!

This is CABL.com posting #298817. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpTN
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: You gotta love grandkids! 1FARMER 4/9/2010 12:50:37 PM
Re: You gotta love grandkids! Lightmaster 4/8/2010 10:23:26 PM
Re: You gotta love grandkids! marty sullivan 4/8/2010 10:13:05 PM