Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drop Bury

What about telco, electronic dog fences, customer installed power to an out building, there is a whole lot more to worry about then just sprinklers.

The way I would find dog fences, was grab the dog by the collar and drag him to the ped, if he made it without going into convulsions then the ped was on the inside of the dog wire, If there was Telco and you didn't get a call from the customer, chances are you missed the buried drop, but if you didn't get paid for the job then chances are the customer used their cell or another phone to call the phone company about a service outage, and now It don't take much of a Rocket Scientist to figure out that you hit customer buried power, The signs are (1) smoke & sparks coming out of the ground (2) you wake up in a daze laying on the ground babbling something about God, I can't believe I wet myself (3) your wife is glad you had a life insurance policy on you, because you were to stupid to buy a locater for all of those secrets buried in the ground.
This is CABL.com posting #298783. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpTf
Posted in reply to: Re: Drop Bury by massive coax
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Drop Bury PTV-Escape 8/27/2010 2:25:48 PM
Re: Drop Bury santos 4/9/2010 8:39:13 PM