Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm........

And you think because the dems were a minority, they yeilded no power? And could not gum up the works in things that republicans wanted. You dont believe republicans who wanted less regulation would give the dems a wat to save face to get overall deregulation of banking?

You just dont get it. BOTH parties supported it because they are just about the same. Neither party gives a rats ass about anyone but themselves. Alot of what was in my post was meant to show that all of the crap that the left spews about Bush is full of holes. In the years that housing blew up, Bush was president so it was his fault. But Clinton signed the law without objection with broad democrat support and the dems have no culpability. How do you wash that?

It is again, in my opinion, the big difference between you and I. You don't like republicans, I don't like any of them. They are for the most part two face self serving liars who would sell their own mothers for a re election. All of the flowery speeches are nothing more than pandering. They offer us "free" things that we all have to pay for, in taxes or lost jobs or lower wages. If congress is the cure all, exactly what has gotten fixed in the last 20 years by any of them. They are a joke.

So pardon me if I won't give a one of them an ounce of credit for a damn thing other than completely screwing up everything they have touched in the last 50 years and the last 20 even worse.
This is CABL.com posting #298730. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpSo
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm........ by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hmmm........ Trey9007 4/8/2010 8:52:13 AM