Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Transmitt level at the first active

you cant your input wont give you the right Level  its that outputs that make the difference if your talking voip and modem, if your looking for the proper levers for your network thats different  depending on your system and what amps le and nodes your using
if your just worried about transmits  go to your node and see what the tansmit is there, you should inject  back to the headend to see if your nodes running out right, But you can still go to the node and get you levels and the transmit and do the same out on the amps and le's

and if your talking sweep theres a lot more to it then I can explain here.

Good luck, hope that it works out for you

a lot of these guys here know there shit, so ask them
and some will be smart asses, I believe its from being jerked around by MSOs and there prices. 22 years in contracting made me a smart ass, went in-house and never have to worry about being paid on time, and insurance, or maintanance. and workers comp. 
but I do miss the road and all the great guys and gals out there doing the same thing, and miss coming into town on contracts and the techs you work with invite you to BBQs so you dont have to eat out that night.  

peace

Dave

This is CABL.com posting #298336. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpL2
Posted in reply to: Transmitt level at the first active by harricanfloyd
There are 0 replies to this message