Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Open Letter to Conservatives (and wanna be con

Trey if you sit back and look at this you would see what i said. These Republicans and demarcates are friends they are not fighting with each other like we fight with each other over the things that they Put out. Your talking about what the republicans are doing now But lets say it was the Other way around and the republicans had the major dy and the white house they would be pushing what they want through and the desecrates would say that they hate it but if people in there states like it or if it may do some good then yes they will take that photo op. I don't knock the dem's for doing something about it i just wish it could have been down the middle then just one sided. We will never get anything done if the dems say yes and the Repub say no to everything. Now what happens in Nov if the dems lose some seats then there will be a Block in government because nothing will get done. Look at this site when you post something that you believe to be true and someone does not like it then what happens People throw insults and threats, I have yet to see a thread without someone attacking someone because of there views instead of sitting down and giving a well thought out response and that is due to some un education and people getting what they want through intimidation and fear, I love this country but that is how this country was built. Trey i am a registered democrat, and come 3 years from now i will still vote for Obama but that does not mean i like everything he does or what the desecrates do the has to be a middle and Obama did Promise to at least try and Govern in the middle i am not sure why he changed his mind but that is not whats going down  
This is CABL.com posting #298224. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpKe
Posted in reply to: Re: Open Letter to Conservatives (and wanna be con by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message