Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Open Letter to Conservatives (and wanna be con

Well we all copy and paste. And I do it as well. It is to show our point of view. It is funny that we can show both sides and some think theirs is the only one. I look at both though. Even though I post the opposing view. It is because not many do. The fact that I look at both sides is what lets me know neither side is on our side. But some so believe the left loves them. And some believe the right loves them. They all just want the power. He can paste all day long. It won't change my opinion because I know he didn't get any of it from a conservative site. I on the other hand do post things from main stream media. liberal not conservative. He said health care would be cheaper. He did. Now it is being reported that young people are already going to be paying at LEAST 17 percent more for their insurance to HELP, not completely, cover the ones who won't be paying anything. The ones who don't contribute to society. And the ones who really need it which I have no problem with but I liked it better when I could help people without being forced to. Now I can't afford it.
This is CABL.com posting #298113. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpIr
Posted in reply to: Re: Open Letter to Conservatives (and wanna be con by DONE RIGHT
There are 0 replies to this message