Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: sales and sales/install pay

Bkable...

You are right about the norm in the business. The norm for someone to ask you if you can send them money to get there to work your contract. Or how about I spent all of my last check can I get a advance. This kind of nonsense kills it for the rest of us professionals in the business. I am not saying that I go to the better neighborhoods or that my customers are better than someone elses but I will tell you that I treat the good jobs as if they are gone tomorrow. I am there to bankrupt that job if it is a good paying one and easy job. I did it in St Louis... I did it in Dallas.. I did it in Albuquerque.. And I did it in Oakland. If I see that I can make stupid money and its easy to get the sale on and close it out, I am there... I don't mess around and I don't need to borrow money to make it until the next paycheck. I guess it helps to not have a drug, gambling, or alcohol addiction, right? LOL I do agree with your rookie concept.. We have a kid here in Phoenix that stays out one hour past the call center hours and keeps writing orders.. The dude reminds me of me when I was his age... I am getting old and I stop at 12 RGU's a day.. LOL It's these people that have never sold cable that amaze me with their new ideas and their work ethics..

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #298051. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpHr
Posted in reply to: Re: sales and sales/install pay by Bkable
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: sales and sales/install pay sunger 4/20/2010 12:52:41 AM
Re: sales and sales/install pay steelecable 4/1/2010 11:35:28 PM