Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: iphone sat finder

Oh it absolutly works great! On a beautiful sunny day when you don't mind holding that $200plus piece of electronic equipment out towards the sky. I actually called Apple to find out about getting a new or used iphone JUST to use for this app without having the phone serivce activated. He informed me there would be no problem at all with its use. It only needs a wifi connection and set up an itunes account to download the program and away you go. Of course without a phone provider active you only cannot make/receive calls or texts, everything else functions on the phone. The i pod touch will work when the new one with the camera is released. But then you are talking 4bills. 150 on that bulletproof Suunto is nothing. Still would be nice for those inquizitive customers that do not grasp what line of site and the window around the bird. At least with one of those handy gadgets you can show the customer where that bird is sitting and how come it won't work shooting through that tree that oh coincidently has no leaves right now, but in a couple of months, oh oh Service call, and oh yeah, oh oh we only get paid on a S/C call now it Dish's equipment fails. All those oh so fun spring relocates are gonna flood DNS and I am really curious how this will pan out. I am thinking something has to give when they realize work is loaded back on them because wants to spend money on cable, connectors etc, to get their customers service back. I see a storm brewing...
This is CABL.com posting #298032. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpG8
Posted in reply to: Re: iphone sat finder by gkgk0707
There are 0 replies to this message