Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky

Your right! I have been converted! I say we should tax the shit out of everyone , we don't need them. Those motherfucking , life sucking, money grubbing, big companys should give me what I want or get the fuck out. Who do they think they are? Building a country, creating an economy that is matched by none. put my grandfather and father to work when there was no work at the pizza parlor, gas station or soda shop.  They actually had to work for their money, while the co. made a profit, whats up with that?And whats with all these big factorys popin up everywhere, fucking up my air? What in the fuck where they building anyway? Steel? copper? Iron? machinery, What? What good were they? I say we kick them all out cuz we gots a new messiah now. Who needs a job. Fuck them rich employer boss motherfuckers. I'll gets my check mailed. FUCK PROGRESS we will allways be the best. I'm free! Thank you  D-dawg, L-bug, and Sweat, your my heros. I have seen the light, I am a zombie now,so now gimmie. OK gimmie. No really where is it ? gimmie. WTF? GIMMIE!
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #297886. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpEM
Posted in reply to: Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky dlightning 3/31/2010 7:21:56 PM
Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky drifterdawg 3/31/2010 6:10:57 PM