Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama - FBI arrested Christian militia group m

"...It seems extremely suspect that the headlines (audio and visual) are up front with the vilification of militia and christians. All the while refusing the fact that the terrorist attacks already committed recently were blatant by muslims with little or no mention of their faith or purpose...."

That was the first thought in my mind as the news was breaking that first day. Cable News channels were reporting the incidence as if everything they were told was factual, not even using the word "allegedly" at all, in any of the early versions, almost as if they were given scripted news from someone. I'm pretty much a news junkie, so I pick up on things like that. It didn't fit the normal manner of reporting at all. The reporting style, manner, and choice of wording seemed very unusual, like they very making every effort to drive home two main thoughts, Christian and Militia! And is was a complete 180 of the reporting style done on the two recent Muslim terrorist attacks, the flight to Detroit and the Ft Hood massacre.
This is CABL.com posting #297873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpEz
There is 1 reply to this message