Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky

I am going to bring myself down to your comprehension level (I admit that it is going to be tough to do) for this post.

Giving tax breaks to large corporations has no bearing on job growth, as we all know that 97% of all jobs created are through small companies, NOT LARGE CORPORATIONS. Shortly after the Bush tax cuts back in 2001, these same corporations starting moving USA jobs over seas. From 2001 to 2007 approximately 2.3 million jobs were lost. By giving out those tax breaks, Retard did nothing but add trillions upon trillions of dollars to the national debt.

That is what conservatives are good at, giving tax breaks to large corporations and the super rich and not caring about the consequences of those tax breaks will have on future generations.

If you are going to give tax breaks, it needs to be given to those who will do something with it to create jobs, i.e. small businesses. You also can't give tax credits to large oil companies while they are raking in billions of dollars in pure profit.

You see, it all comes down to this Dicksky, you have your beliefs that the Republicans are GODS and can do no wrong. I on the hand, know that Democrats are not with out fault.
This is CABL.com posting #297854. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpEg
Posted in reply to: Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: No one denied health care. WTF--- goodsky goodsky 3/30/2010 9:16:04 PM