Create your free account now! Sign up

What does a OSP guy look like?????????????????????

Ok,,A friend of mine asked me if I would help him out on a job, doing some interduct and u/g fiber placement. The company he works for does inside voice and data, their not equipt for OSP. So I show up at the office to fill out the necessary paper work, before going to the job site. There were a couple of other guys there doing the same. I got to talking to one of em, and he asked me what I do? I told him that I do outside plant construction. He says "Yeh,,You look like a outside plant guy". Before I could respond, the boss man came in the room and started talking to us, and telling each of us where to go for our safety and orientation meeting, and get our ID badges. So,,I didn't get a chance to ask him what he meant. On Monday, I am going to track down that inside plant guy, and ask him .  
This is CABL.com posting #297453. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpxN
There are 9 replies to this message
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? hookman 81 3/31/2010 6:23:07 PM
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? Rex Jones 3/31/2010 11:31:44 AM
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? Polehiker 3/30/2010 12:10:33 AM
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? Polehiker 3/29/2010 11:57:40 PM
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? superlinedog 3/29/2010 12:06:42 AM
Re: What does a OSP guy look like????????????????? islandcable 3/28/2010 6:54:56 PM