Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama close to health law success that eluded

Nothings paid for genious. The doc fix for medicaid....you know the one they have to put in to keep doctors on board and accepting medicaid to pay for years of back payments to the docs. It ain't in there yet. When that 210 billion dollar deficit is included, (they didn't give to the CBO yet) the healthcare goes straight to RED before a penny is spent. Nancy pelosi herself said in an address that that HAD to be done yet. WOW...This was just reported on CNN by the way. AC360 to be exact.

1 other thing about paying, NO BILL has been paid for since the Dems passed pay-go. Printing more money to fund a project or bill is NOT PAYING FOR IT!! Getting credit from CHINA is NOT paying for it. It's all out there if you would just investigate any truly bipartisan website.

Oh and by the way 22 million new jobs is high unemployment?? Notice I did not say SAVED or CREATED, I said NEW, 22 million NEW JOBS in Reagans tenure. YEA that's leadership.

And as far as the deficit, if we go broke fighting to stay free ( again the Cold War) I can handle that, If we go broke by gov't trying to make us dependent upon them......I CAN"T live with that.

And even with the deficit the WHITEHOUSE article stated At the end of his administration, the Nation was enjoying its longest recorded period of peacetime prosperity without recession or depression.

Now if you still have questions I am confident it is not because of reading comprehension, rather a lack of reading period.
This is CABL.com posting #296972. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpp2
There is 1 reply to this message