Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama close to health law success that eluded

When I first read your comment Trey I got a little perturbed, but then I calmed down before I started typing and realized it's not your fault you just have no reading comprehension skills. So I decided to help. Everything was layed out perfectly in the copy and paste from the Whitehouse website, but me a being a helpful person will take the time to hold your hand and walk you through this. No thanks needed. Now please read slowly so you can stay at pace with all this. Ready???...

Quote from article above-Dealing skillfully with Congress, Reagan obtained legislation to stimulate economic growth, curb inflation, increase employment, and strengthen national defense.

Did you get that-SKILLFULLY dealing, like a leader should, no buy offs, no payouts, no bribes, no backroom, no legislative order, no Pelosi the Pimp, no Reid the Runabout, SKILLFULLY DEALING- bipartisan- damn what a concept.

Your quote- You're saying our fiscal health was great during Reagan.
Yes! Which is it?? Let me guess what your answers will be. Everything good happend because of Reagan, and everything bad happend because of the Dems. NO! They worked together (please read above to understand what working together IS NOT) to do the best for THE PEOPLE, because that's the RIGHT thing to do and it's THEIR JOB!

As far as the deficit- my comment admitted the deficit grew and also explained why. Let me help you out. During Reagan years we were in what is known as the COld War. Russia was building and threatning nuclear weapons and attacks. WE HAD TO BEEF UP OUR DEFENSE. The money was not there. I agree, but are you saying you would rather spend money to help someone fight a cold or ficght a Cold War were our entire nation could have been oblitered and was threatened as such? The article I pasted said this.

2 other quick quotes from the pasted article I got from the Whitehouse website-
1-At the end of his administration, the Nation was enjoying its longest recorded period of peacetime prosperity without recession or depression.
2-Overall, the Reagan years saw a restoration of prosperity, and the goal of peace through strength seemed to be within grasp.

1 other quick thing about the Cold War. It is well documented that after a bundle of money was spent Reagan still was not satisfied with the results and HE BLUFFED Russia down..

DAMN WHAT A LEADER!!! A president is elected-a LEADER is born!!!

Now do you understand? We NEED a LEADER who can work with everyone not just his own agenda!
This is CABL.com posting #296948. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbppE
There is 1 reply to this message