Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: health care for all

I hate state the obvious, but alot of the people out there who do not have health care now, but drive newer vehicles, it's of their own choosing. They provide their children and themselves with the most expensive shoes and clothes. Not to mention the Playstations and the Wii's., that money could be going to any inexpensive
health care plan that would at least provide basic care for the family.  I pay out of pocket $100 a month for my own health care.  I drive
a 1994 car, don't own the latest video system, nor do I spend a bunch of money trying to look like a diva(which would be hopeless anyway).
I shop at Goodwill quite bit and find some great clothes that the rich folks have worn once and cast aside, but I have health insurance so that
the taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for my bad knees, or any other health problems I may encounter.  Growing up my parents taught us that some times
we had to do without the $100 Nikes and $50 Button up Levis.  Now as an adult I get it.

I think alot of this is a choice by these people.  You can choose between all those luxury items, or you can choose your health for yourself and your children!
I still don't own a pair of $100 Nikes!!???

This is CABL.com posting #296944. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbppA
Posted in reply to: Re: health care for all by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: health care for all dlightning 3/24/2010 9:22:24 PM