Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Ezra Benson

Here's my point,

Go out on the street right now and ask 10 random people who the head of the Federal Reserve is and I'll bet you less than 4 can answer the question let alone just tell you exactly the Federal Reserve even is and what its powers are. The general public is woefully undereducated in the happenings of this country, and that fact is taken advantage of at every turn by politicians of every ilk. So to your point, I suppose there isn't much different now than in the past except the stakes are higher today$$$$.  Don't make me post videos of O's voters who had no clue what his policies were, they voted for "hope and change" nothing more, and you know it. And before you jump, Yes it goes both ways. The system has been bastardized and if you don't see it that way, well......

The difference today is that people like me (and I grew up not giving a f***)are seeing what is happening, are studying history and beginning to stand up. If people continue to wake up as I think you will see, a 3rd party start to emerge at the local level. That's where it begins and it's nothing to make light of. 3rd party has always gone for the throat (ie The Presidency/ Ross Perot) and Ross Perot gave us Clinton, we know that. (not that I liked Bush Sr. BTW). That's their downfall.

Your side likes to slam "teabaggers", well let me tell you, I've been to 2 "tea parties" and at both of them when the crowd was asked how many Dems were there, in my honest opinion they were about 40%

I grew up in a former steel town/union town. Even the old union guys know what's going on is wrong. In my group of friends I used to be the most conservative. We used to argue with each other about politics constantly and I was the bad guy. Not so much anymore. They see their country being lost the same as I do. And they aren't running to a certain party to save them like in the past.

That's what I see so different about now.

This is CABL.com posting #296826. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpnG
Posted in reply to: Re: Ezra Benson by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message