Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama close to health law success that eluded

Who do you think does the spending Trey. I am not lying. But you go ahead and say I am. The president doesn't spend. Congress does with the signature of the president. Nor do I like being called a liar. If you wanted proof you are smart enough to find out for yourself. You don't want that though. You are not objective and don't want to know the evil both sides are. You don't see how a president gets blamed for what a congress does. Or you don't admit it. But if social security and medicare and the VA that are all broke isn't spending then I don't know what is. These and welfare were brought in by dems. Isn't that spending? All of the wars except the Gulf war and Iraq and Afghanistan were started by dems.........spending. Don't have to prove that. I don't have to prove anything because you won't believe it anyway. I have made my points and the only thing you did was find the one thing to support your point. Disregarding the rest as a lie. Grow up.
And I haven't called you anything and to say what I said is the same as calling me a liar. I am done with people that want to call me names. I don't do it to them. Bye.
This is CABL.com posting #296601. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpj3
There is 1 reply to this message