Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Not the way to start the season

Heres what bugs me i am 42 I go to work everyday early, I always complete my work very well, i dont drink (no offense to those that do I have a heart condition that prevents it) I dont do drugs at all (except for my pain pills right now) I am faithful and worship the ground my fiance Michelle walks on, I am home every night we do everything together and you know what will happen next???????????

This will somehow be my fault cause some shitball lawyer will find some bullshit way to blame it all on me....

The road is public
the bike is regstered and WAY overinsured
My license is clean and I am at the very lowest insurance step for this state (a step 9) mass starts at 15 they call it the "neutral step" i believe
I was wearing boots, jeans, 2 longsleeve shirts, motorcross gloves, a brand new HJC mtorcross helmet, and $300 impact resistant maui jim riding sunglasses that are polarized
And most importantly I was doing much less than the speed limit

I am going back to the scene tomorrow after I see the orthopedist in the morning to take pictures and hopefully I can find the yahoo that put up the chain.

thanks for all of the positive responses from all of you they are making this a lot easier to deal with

updates to follow thanks again
This is CABL.com posting #296543. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpi7
Posted in reply to: Re: Not the way to start the season by thomas faro
There are 0 replies to this message