Create your free account now! Sign up

Sunrise CM500ip in Suddenlink system

OK, here is my problem.  I just bought a cm500ip from eBay to use in the Suddenlink system I am working in.  Well, I was out of the cable game for almost a year and needed the money, so I went back.  Well, when I last worked in a Suddenlink system, we used the CM500ip for the installs.  Well, now thay want all the tests uploaded to them via realGate.  They told us that we can use the cm500, but they can't get it to work.  They say it needs the realGate client.

From what I have read on the Sunrise website, realGate only works on the CM1000, 2000, and 2000e models. 

Here is my question, does anyone have a cm500 working in a Suddenlink system?  If so, do you have any problems uplaoding?  I was told that I just need to get my meter to connect to realgate and it will download the newest firmware.  They said it needs firmware version v6.0 something.  Well, the Sunrise site shows the newest firmware is 4.31.  I have that on there now by the way.

I guess just any help to keep me from having to buy a CM1000 meter would be great.  Thanks in advance for the help.
This is CABL.com posting #296280. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpeS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sunrise CM500ip in Suddenlink system Gregdabender 3/20/2010 6:26:40 AM