Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do I pass ?????

How to pass a urine marijuana drug test?
Well it's rather simple, drink 35% water and 65% gatoraide. The day before you have your urine drug test eat a light breakfast and lunch. Don't forget to drink several glasses of water. On the test day you don't eat anything before taking the test. Ok, if you're really hungry eat something very light like an apple but not later then three hours before the test. About 4 hours before the test is to take place, you will need to drink 3 or 4 glasses of gatoraide (1 bottle= 16 oz) and 1 or 2 glasses of water (16 oz = 1 glass).

At the time of taking your drug test first urinate into the toilet for a bit and then fill up the test container and after you filled it to the proper level finish urinating in the toilet. The thing is that most of the waste material is in the first and last part of the stream. Passing your urine drug test is simply done by following these steps.

If it might happen your test is too diluted then tell them you did some active sports that made you drink a lot of water the other day.

Passing drug test Myths: Don't take any B-complex vitamins, they don't help anything but color your urine a bright yellow. Which will look suspicious when taking the test.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #296226. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpd0
Posted in reply to: How do I pass ????? by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do I pass ????? MCT-40 3/19/2010 6:24:38 PM