Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: So where do you stand?

Day to day these wanna be leaders attempt to impose their will upon us as if we are ignorant bastards. You can call me an ignorant bastard if you want to but when you attempt to over step the boundaries of what I know to be the rules then I hold you in contempt. Gentlemen and ladies, these are trying times. These are times that none of us have ever faced. I for one will not bow, as our weak assed president continues to do. We need leadership. We need patriots willing to stand their ground and sacrifice in the face of despotism. I can't say that if you are in oregon or wyoming that I can jump and run to assist your  resistance, but within reason we must all commit to standing our ground and assist others committed to the same cause. Networking and believing in a cause can and will turn the tides of the despotic powers that have been positioning themselves for this takeover for decades. These fuck heads only think they have won. If you are faced with adversity caused by the ridiculous rules placed for no other reason than to restrict your resistance, speak loudly and we all can support one another against the evil(tyrants) within our own borders. Like minded people and resources can and should be pooled in an effort to continue our way of life. I am by far no genius however, I am extremely resourcefull.  I am not preaching but some where we must take a stand. If not, apologize to your children, future grandchildren etc....Molon labe motherfuckers!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #296161. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpcX
Posted in reply to: So where do you stand? by MCT-40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: So where do you stand? sweatforhire 3/18/2010 9:59:15 PM