Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dont Understand???

While that's great that you haven't had any issues up to this point that doesn't mean you won't in the future. It's only going to take one time and your choice to not comply with your employer's request is going to cause a law suit that could possible put the entire company at risk.

Again I commend you on your strong belief that your crew is so top notched and would never betray you, but 18 years ago I felt the same way about my ex wife, after all we made a vow before god that we would forsake all others, love, honor and all that other crap. Certainly a stronger bond than you should have with your crew I would hope. ( did you catch the part where I said my ex wife? ) life was great until she decided she would be happier with someone else. 

Wait til one of your so called 'would throw there life on the line guy's" figures he's sick of the world of cable and how depressing it has become and how the man has repressed him for so many years taking all his hard earned money from the back breaking work he has done for so many years( Not that those kinds of thoughts ever take place in a forum like this ) decides he's found a lawyer willing to take him to the promise land with a big fat law suit check.

Again, you can't control what others will do or how they perceive things, we all see things differently and god knows you can never tell what someone else is thinking. unless your going to try and convince me you have some special powers that allow you to always be able to tell what someone is will do,( in which case your about to become the worlds richest man ) Don't kid yourself here work is money, and money does some real strange things to people and there are way to many people who are looking to get it at all cost and with as little effort as possible.

not my intent to tell you my way is the right way, I can only tell you what I have learned over the years and what works for me. Best advice I ever got was when I first started in this business from an old guy who worked in the converter room.

" NEVER TRUST A WHO " and who is a who, everybody is a who

This is CABL.com posting #296096. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpbU
Posted in reply to: Re: Dont Understand??? by olndog
There are 0 replies to this message