Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama Is Outraged!

Don't talk behind my back, Nat, say it to my cyber face asshole. I bring a different opinion to the cable bar. you and your cronies bring the same crap over and over and over again. And to make things worse, it is to each other.  Sab the money the government is taking from the companies for unemployment is for the companies employees  not for their enjoyment. It is legally my money due to me and saved for me when I am out of work.  taking money from your tight ass to help needy people get the care they need it a long way from the fucked up scenario you put forth. Toast you just agree with who ever for what ever so you can feel like you fit in. your foul mouth and stupid attitude is not going to convince me to turn my back on Americans so you can have more money to buy beer. You people say they are taking to much taxes out of my your pay check.  government personalities are on the money? who prints the money? who owns the money?  If you want your own money go and pan for gold and sell it to pawn broker and let him pay taxes on it. Soft that is what you are, You preach about the Government and yet you rely on the government more then most people. you bitch and bitch and still pay what ever the Government ask of you. what the hell do you want? You have nothing to bring to me nothing to change my opinion. you bring no facts to the table no data no human feeling and compassion. Everything you want is for yourself. It makes you a bigot. Such an attitude will not fare you well in the real world. Cultivating your intelligence, not just faking it, is one of the most important things you can do to ensure your happiness and financial success in life.
This is CABL.com posting #295907. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbo8R
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama Is Outraged! by Nat Light
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Obama Is Outraged! sab3r 3/17/2010 2:08:57 PM
Re: Obama Is Outraged! Nat Light 3/17/2010 8:58:52 AM
Re: Obama Is Outraged! RadioMan 3/16/2010 11:58:37 PM