Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: question

So you open an account on here and the same day you do, your looking to find a way to check a primes billing with the MSO? ( don't think I've ever seen that question from a new guy. (seems your hiding behind a newly created account)

Then you claim to have that primes vendor ID number? ( a number that would be kept very private as it is only used between the prime and the MSO and for no other purpose. (which might explain why you would hide behind a newly created account)

Then you question the amount of work that wasn't paid due to that work being rejected? ( most would question all the work that wasn't paid as you certainly would know if that work was quality or crap. (so you have already admitted that you know at least some of the work that was done was crap and again this might explain why one would hide behind a new account)

This entire post seems fishy to me. ( but hey, I've been known to be a little harsh from time to time )

But here is my answer to your question, If your that certain that the work you did was of industry standards, then simply contact the TWC contractor relations rep. for your area and explain that your not being paid by the prime. Any dispatcher can tell you who this person is, so you shouldn't have a trouble getting the contact info. The MSO isn't going to get you your money but they sure will be questioning the prime as to why there not paying there people which should get you your money, But if the work wasn't paid due to failed QC as the prime claims. your going to look like a giant idiot and your not going to be able to hide behind a newly created account and will be looking for a new career.

Good luck to you and you might want to spend some time working on your smile and repeating over and over "would you like to super size that today".
This is CABL.com posting #295898. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbo8I
Posted in reply to: question by new-guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: question royarlenmcclung 3/16/2010 9:34:48 PM