Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish Network is HOT right now!! LOL

WOW, I sure wish people would read the ENTIRE post before replying..

I started the thread making fun of the company that posted a job under the SALES/INSTALL area here at the cable bar. If you read it it states that all of the good sales people are doing DISH...

Sdelnay... You are correct I am putting in some hours and usually dont take too many weekends off. I have the attitude that my days off are my nights off. I have a choice to go make 600-700 for the day or go and get off early and watch Oprah.

This is not the best job I have ever had but after talking to all the contractor owners it seems like this might be the best thing going on currently. It sure isn't like St Louis 6 years ago, or Dallas 3 years ago or even Oakland 4 years ago where all the reps were driving 7 series BMW's.

Cablemn86... You are correct.. they would never ever pay me this type of money in house... I am a contractor so it will take they awhile to actually see what I am pulling down. We all know Cox knows exactly what they want to pay you and if you decide to make more than that they will see that the very next quarter that you wont be able to make that type of money. Also you have to remember that my pay is solely based on my production. I give them their 12 rgu's per day and they give me a paycheck in return.

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #295741. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbo6b
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish Network is HOT right now!! LOL by rickpsat
There are 0 replies to this message