Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform:

You are kidding right? When you libs can't strong arm free thinkers, you and your lefty girlfriends immediately start with the name calling, condescending attitudes and manufactured arrogance. I then gladly lower myself and to your/their playground tactics and laugh my ass off watching you guys get so mad you can't see straight. If any of you libs argued with an ounce of common sense, there could be reasonable debate. The saul alinski tactics you guys use make your arguments look stupid and desperate. I have not once supported or argued to force my ideas on any of you. Simply, I stand by my principles. The something for nothing crowd here are the ones that usually begin the insults and ignorance.(Name calling, condescending attitudes, spinning of info, attacking grammar and spelling then making similar mistakes in the next paragraph.) You guys think you know better how to live my life and you haven't a clue who or how I am. I have complimented you and respect your passions but your end arounds and attempts to force others into your way of thinking will never work with someone like me.. Maybe the sheep, not me..It is my pleasure to at least offer others a choice to think on their own, using their own common sense, experience and reason. Try removing your blinders and open your mind to realistic give and take debate. Practice a bit of your own sermon there pastor sweat..
This is CABL.com posting #295133. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboWn
Posted in reply to: Why Alaska Needs Health Reform: by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message