Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement

"Obama himself,... "The time for talk is over. It's time to vote.""

"At the Capitol, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that after days of secretive talks..." Why is debate being done in "secret"??  What don't they want us to know about??

"...key Democrats were "pretty close" to accord on additional subsidies to help lower-income families..."  ...How is this being paid for?  Why do I smell higher taxes for the rest of us without any benefit to those of us that pay these higher taxes??

"Pelosi, D-Calif., offered no details,..."  Of course she didn't.  She doesn't want America to know how much she's sold us down the river for.

"At stake is the fate of Obama's call to expand health care... He also hopes to begin to reduce the rise in the cost of health care nationally." How exactly is going to do this?  Where are the details?

"Almost every American would be affected by the legislation,..."  You don't have freedom about this anymore.  Here, eat this gun.  Because we said so.  Yea....there's real liberty right there.

"Obama denounced waste and inefficiency ...signed an executive order directing Cabinet secretaries and agency heads to intensify their use of private auditors to root out fraud."  How about starting with Mrs. Oblahma's personal staff of 12 workers who will drain over $9 million of taxpayer money.  Other first ladies were able to get it all done with one or two staff members.  WTF are the Oblahma's so special about??  Why does she need 12 people to do what 2 did before??

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., told reporters he believes "that health reform is going to be done. We don't have it all worked out, but we made a lot of progress." Yea ...so let's vote now without having any details and while it's incomplete and unfinished.  Let's vote!!

"Pelosi and other House Democrats want to include ...(a) measure (that) would require the Education Department to originate all student assistance loans, effectively eliminating a role for banks and private lenders."  Great ... So now we have 35,000 people lose their jobs, then transfer those jobs to the Education Department.  We all know that government jobs pay so much less than the private sector. (dripping sarcasm) Government can do it so much cheaper!!  This idea is SO BAD.... even the democrats in the senate have a problem with this. 

"...some House Democrats are hoping to avoid a straightforward vote on the Senate-passed health care bill. Instead, they want a procedural vote that would simply declare the measure to have passed at the moment the Senate cleared the fix-it bill."  Why is that?? Why don't they want to vote on it straight up or straight down??  Isn't Oblama asking for a vote??  Why don't democrats want to vote?? Could be be because both bills are a pile of shit that American's don't want??  Hummm??  Why don't they want to vote??  Hummmm..... 

"To the annoyance of some Democrats, the White House is pushing for a vote by the House before Obama leaves on a foreign trip at the end of next week."  Granted, the republicans will all vote "no" on the bill, but is it THAT BAD that even democrats don't want it??  I thought they all LOVED Oblama's health-care plan.  Didn't all them democrats just want to get it voted on right now?? Get it passed now??  Come on Repubs ...let's go go go ...vote vote vote!!  America needs this now now now!! ..... Wait a minute.  Put the breaks on.  "We don't want to vote right now".  Why is that?? What's the problem??

"... was a demand from a dozen states for additional funds under Medicaid."  Great.  Now where is THIS money gonna come from??  I think I found a new democrat chant, "..'Mo Money!! 'Mo Money!!  'Mo Money!!" ...Ooops ...nevermind.  That's their standard chant.  My bad. 

This damn bill and it's process is a Royal Mongolian Cluster Fuck if I've ever seen one.  It's so bad, even the originators of it don't want it anymore.  And yet, the "entitlement crowd" and the "gimme gimme gimme set" are just drooling over it.  They're not even aware of the loss freedom, and liberty.  That the costs will be harnessed to everyone's shoulders including themselves.

Fucking sheep.  God damned blind ass sheep.
This is CABL.com posting #295104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboVU
Posted in reply to: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement by dlightning
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement drifterdawg 3/11/2010 2:40:38 PM
Re: Pelosi: Dems close on health care agreement Polehiker 3/11/2010 6:55:41 AM